Please e-mail Laura at [email protected]
if you are interested!
Everything we do at Atipica (pronounced ahh-tee-pee-kah) is designed to help thoughtful leaders gain the insights and reassessment tools they need to adapt the workforce.
With our patented technology, we’re mobilizing the future for more diverse, inclusive companies.
This role is the primary client facing sales and leadership role, and requires working on both strategic long term and short term plans and projects as well as thinking on your feet to solve immediate client issues. Your ability to build strong relationships with clients and knowing their business is imperative to your success.
Leading and building the development and execution of the sales strategy that will be instrumental in achieving the position of the market leader in talent intelligence and diversity and inclusion.
* Help research and generate business opportunities to fuel Atipica's Pipeline and Growth.
* Collaborate with and leverage teammates, especially the CEO, develop targeted lists, email strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in new geographies and industries.
* Utilize business curiosity and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts to target.
* Contribute and have a seat at the table in the refinement of our product offering, messaging and pricing
* Overseeing all sales related activities.
*Partnering with CEO and marketing team to establish a marketing and advertising strategy to accelerate growth
* a worldwide sales strategy, plan and budget to drive the growth of the business
* Building and managing a world-wide sales team focusing on software sales and consulting services
*Managing, recruiting and architecting a sales support team of cross trained, customer focused thoroughbreds
* Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Atipica's platform.
* Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Copper, our CRM and Google Analytics.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF...
* 5+ years of experience in Sales and/or Finance
* Great communication skills - can clearly articulate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* You’re collaborative, empathetic, and comfortable with the demands of an early stage startup.
* Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
* A self-starter who is comfortable working independently - but not afraid to ask questions! We are here to help. :)
* Passionate about tech, business, and making a change in diversity and inclusion.
* Have used LinkedIn for sales and lead generation.
* Experience with account management, user support and/or client success.
Diversity is in our DNA. Founded in 2015 after our CEO was a part of a high-profile diversity panel at the Stanford Law School, we have a diverse team with varied backgrounds, experiences, skills, locations and narratives. We are strong advocates of inclusion and bringing your whole self to work. We know that competitive compensation packages, benefits and growth opportunities make career choices meaningful.