Please e-mail Sara at [email protected]
if you are interested!
Everything we do at Atipica (pronounced ahh-tee-pee-kah) is designed to help thoughtful leaders gain the insights and reassessment tools they need to adapt the workforce.
With our patented technology, we’re mobilizing the future for more diverse, inclusive companies.
As a SDR (Sales Development Representative), you are curious about building pipelines (Sales Qualified Leads) within specific verticals, and/or campaigns. You leverage emails, calls, and automation tools to help potential customers understand the power of diverse talent.
You love customer conversations, passionate about inclusion, and are motivated by building authentic, ongoing relationships!
* Help research and generate business opportunities to fuel Atipica's Pipeline and Growth.
* Collaborate with and leverage teammates, especially the CEO and COO, develop targeted lists, email strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in new geographies and industries.
* Utilize business curiosity and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts to target.
* Outbound prospecting to companies via email, marketing campaigns, etc.
* Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Atipica's platform.
* Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Copper, our CRM and Google Analytics.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF...
* 1-2 years of experience in revenue operations such as Sales, Marketing and/or Finance
* Great communication skills - can clearly articulate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* You’re collaborative, empathetic, and comfortable with the demands of an early stage startup.
* Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
* A self-starter who is comfortable working independently - but not afraid to ask questions! We are here to help. :)
* Passionate about tech, business, and making a change in diversity and inclusion.
* Experience in HR tech.
* Have used LinkedIn for sales and lead generation.
* Experience with account management, user support and/or client success.
Diversity is in our DNA. Founded in 2015 after our CEO was a part of a high-profile diversity panel at the Stanford Law School, we have a diverse team with varied backgrounds, experiences, skills, locations and narratives. We are strong advocates of inclusion and bringing your whole self to work. We know that competitive compensation packages, benefits and growth opportunities make career choices meaningful.