Please e-mail Laura at [email protected]
if you are interested!
At Atipica, (pronounced ahh-tee’-pee-kah) everything we do is designed to help business leaders gain the insights they need to make relevant, inclusive changes to their teams and adapt to the modern workforce. We are unlocking the world's talent data through a Business Intelligence platform that unusually combines both artificial and human intelligence to help companies realize the lifetime value of their recruiting data. We provide innovative, automated data driven tools for people analytics. We want companies to attract and retain the right talent, but most importantly, we are passionate about our product as an intelligent, machine learning solution that levels the playing field for all job seekers. Business leaders across industries are recognizing the value of more diverse workplaces and working towards more inclusive hiring trends.
At Atipica, diversity is at our core and we recently launched our newest offering, a Diversity Intelligence solution passionate about demographic trends and patented algorithms to help find granular insights to diversify the workplace. Our data models are up to 96% accurate and proprietary to Atipica which means we don’t work within the constraints of self-reporting and can provide historical, comprehensive, and actionable talent data to target areas of improvement and growth for the modern world of recruiting.
As an implementation project manager, you will lead training and implementations for small to large scale clients. You have a clear understanding of web services, strong communication, and client management skills to maintain positive client relations. You should be a self-starter, who is able to work in a rapid paced environment.
You should also possess initiative to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients and be responsible for leading multiple client projects at one time. They will also be responsible for participating in internal projects as needed. This role is responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost) as well as handling project resources.
We’d love to hear from you if:
● You will coordinate resources to effectively ensure successful execution of the project plan and deliver a quality project.
● You will facilitate communication between users, sales and developers to define software requirements and write detailed functional specifications.
● Experience with JIRA and knowledge of SCRUM to lead sprints is required.
● Experience with conducting Quality Assurance checks on software.
● You will act as an external contact on selected aspects of a project.
● You would act as the go-to resource for Customer Service, Tech Support and other departments in all functional and content areas associated with a project.
● Adopts and supports customer happiness measurements to achieve quality service delivery consistently.
● Instills close collaboration with the Product, Implementation, Development, and Vendor Enrollment teams to regularly provide client feedback and influence future product and process.
● 3 years of Project or Program Management experience.
NICE TO HAVE!
● 2 years of experience implementing for a B2B SaaS product
● Early stage startup experience